Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Dependency Unit - Surrey
Guildford, Surrey, England
Position - Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Dependency Unit - Surrey
Ref - ZASSNADUSURREY
Location - Guildford
Salary - £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
Hours - Full time
The Vacancy -
My client has new opportunities for an experienced enthusiastic and motivated Senior Staff Nurse to join their 4 bedded Surgical and Medical Acute Dependency Unit at a Private Hospital in Surrey.
Working as part of a small, dedicated team you will be expected to take charge of the unit and be able to use your initiative and experience in relation to clinical decision making. You will also work as part of the ward team when there are no patients requiring a higher level of care.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to broaden your skills and experience working on a variety of caseloads including Hepatopancreatobiliary, Colorectal, Gynaecological and Upper GI surgery.
Experience of working in ITU/HDU is desirable but not essential.
This full time role will include day and night shifts.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on Applyor alternatively please forward your CV
- £ 30000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse