London, Greater London, England
Cera is a multi-award winning, technology-enabled home care provider, which launched nationally in November 2016. Our absolute priority is delivering best-in-class care; we achieve this through only selecting the top 5% of care workers, reimbursing them 50% higher than other care providers, and empowering them using technology. Cera also uses digital to improve the transparency of its services, allowing clients, families and health professionals to see real-time updates in care delivery, while harnessing technology to improve the efficiency of our services. Cera has delivered tens of thousands of hours of care with a 99% satisfaction rate, and a 9.7/10 rating by Home Care UK. We have established 10 NHS partnerships across London, focusing on improving the quality of home care provision and tackling bed-blocking. Our services have been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, Fortune, Forbes, the BMJ, Sky News, Classic FM and the BBC.
We are looking for a senior nurse to provide nursing care to our clients, to conduct assessments for new clients and writing our suitable care plans so that nurses can deliver the care needed. The role will also require the senior nurse to supervise nurses and conduct a supervision and ensure that the business is CQC compliant working with the registered manager. We are looking for a nurse that can drive a moped in order to deliver fast, high quality nursing assessments and care.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing clients’ needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our client's physical, social and psychological needs.
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters
· Attend relevant meetings both internal and external; attend regular team meetings
· Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
Qualifications & Accreditations
· NMC Registered Nurse
· Must be able to drive - ideally able to drive a moped
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Great office space in Central London
· Competitive compensation
· Regular team socials, unlimited coffee, and other office perks
· Great company culture
· Well-funded company that is hard working with a bright future and great team
Please contact Apply if you are interested in discussing further.
- £ 27,000 - 33,000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
Ref: Nurse 1
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner