Registered Nurse (Bank)
Bolton, Alnwick, Northumberland, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Beaumont Hospital in Bolton has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* RGN or post EN conversion course
* Post registration clinical course (desirable)
* Up to date knowledge in acute medicine / surgery
* Aware of NMC code of accountability
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the ward nursing team
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
* To be flexible to meet the needs of the service, filling vacant shifts as required to ensure we provide safe, patient focussed quality care for all our patients
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse