London, Greater London, England
Clinical Lead required in South West London, £17.50/hr, Days, 42 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in South West London. The home is bright and welcoming providing specialised elderly care for a wide range of needs, including physical disabilities. The decoration is fresh and modern throughout, with the latest facilities including televisions and WiFi. Residents are encouraged to personalise their own private homely space, whilst the communal areas are more suited to spending time with friends and family, or taking part in one of the varied activities. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 42 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - 42 Hours per week
- Dementia, General, Residential
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd