Theatre Scrub Practitioner
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Theatre Scrub Practitioner - RGN/ODP
£25,287 - £35,000 Depending on Experience
This is a highly valued role as our reputation with consultants can depend on you. You'll be respected for your professionalism and expertise.
You will be working on a varied caseload as part of a superb and friendly multidisciplinary team, providing the best quality care for our patients undergoing major and minor surgeries, either as in-patients or as 'day cases'. Thanks to our strong leadership, exceptional service and focus on patients' experience, our hospital has recently been rated as 'GOOD' by the Care Quality Commission.
Qualifications, skills and values
As a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you'll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You'll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you'll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
Like our client, you'll be driven by quality. You don't like to make compromises and they won't ask you to. Our client will make sure you have everything you need to carry out this role to your satisfaction.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or service
- £ 25287 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse