Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Pulse is currently recruiting for qualified Neonatal Nurses with a minimum of one year recent experience, preferably within an acute setting. We would be particularly interested in hearing from candidates looking for work in the Merseyside, Cheshire & North Wales areas. You must be reliable, motivated individuals with very good communication skills and be efficient and competent in the care you deliver.
As one of our nurses you will be required to work within neonatal ward settings. We take into consideration your personal availability and therefore offer you shifts to fit in with your current schedule. We have in place an interactive website 'Ipoint' which allows our Neonatal nurses to book their own shifts and update their availability.
In order to register you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check. All candidates will have to have a minimum of 12 months experience working in this setting.
Registered Neonatal Nurse will receive the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• Wide range of NHS and Private Clients
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Control of the work that you do
• Daily payroll service
• Holiday pay
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
• Fast-track registration bonus
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• Free mandatory training
• 24/7 support service
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Book your own shifts, update availability and check timesheets and payslips with IPoint
• The highest standards of quality and compliance
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 20 - 46 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse