Intensive care nurses wanted in London.
London, Greater London, Englandam recruiting for Stratford , London for Elderly care , Acute Medicine and ITU
We have interviews on May
Salary: £25447 to £32,731 according to experience
Type: Face to face/ Skype
Department : Medical Ward/ Acute medical unit/ ICU
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health-care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- 15 % on your salary so that the minimum you will start will be £25,195 per annum
- Newham University Hospital is located near Stratford, close to central London
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
- For more information please send your CV at Applyclpermanent.
- £ 22128 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse