Registered Nurse - RGN RMN RNLD - Nursing Home
Ullapool, Highland, Scotland
Job Title : Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Unit types : Elderly, Dementia
Location : Ullapool, Ross-shire
Salary : Up to £28,000 ( £12.12 Per Hour + Paid Breaks)
Contract : Permanent. Flexible Contracts Available including Part or Full Time - Days or Nights.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 5 ***
Further Details : We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to join a passionate team within a small nursing home. The size of the facility ensures the team have plenty of time to dedicate to each service user individually, with person-centered care taking centre stage in the home. The current nursing team are really happy in place - there is an open door policy for both the staff and residents of the home; whether the residents want to tell the manager about their day, or sit down to speak with a nurse in the open plan "Cake and Coffee" area, they're always welcome. The home treats every individual with respect and care, as if they were a family member of their own, and as a result, have created a welcoming atmosphere to all residents. The position is a staff nurse role with an exceptional starting salary, additional training and progression opportunities.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
- £ 22500 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd