Registered Nurse - TOP UK EMPLOYER
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary : £25,000 + Excellent benefits
Hours: 36 hours per week ( + Overtime available )
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to work as an important member of staff in a superb, purpose built home based in Glasgow. Working under an experienced manager with a stable background, the nursing home have providing safe, empathetic care as their top priority. We are proud to work with this organisation, as they are only healthcare employer in the UK to be voted as one of the top 25 companies in the UK, an award they have won a massive SIX times!
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate nurse to support and progress forward in their career. This is a great opportunity to join a well performing home and with the backing of the home manager, develop yourself. You will be involved in the day to day running of the facility, with autonomy in the role, and eventually will lead to opportunities to make your own mark. There are genuine development and progression opportunities and this is a perfect stepping stone to higher positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits.
Including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail, Holidan and Travel Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be RGN / RMN / RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 25000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd