Registered Nurse - RGN RMN - Nursing Home
Swindon Village, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title : Staff Nurse
Location : Swindon
Salary : £27,000 - £31,000 (£14 Per Hour + Paid Breaks)
Contract : Flexible, Permanent. Part Full Time Contract - Days or Nights Available.
Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Paid Breaks.
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Master's Degree courses available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
- £ 27000 - 31500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England