P/T Chemotherapy Nurse RGN Oxford £32,000 to £36,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) + Benefits
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
A qualified RGN with extensive experience in a Chemotherapy and Cancer Care setting is required to work in a private hospital in Oxford on a part-time basis.
In this role you will assess patients and will undertake the planning,
delivery and evaluation of patient care, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained and that the patient experience is as positive as possible.
Candidates should be/have:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed a post-registration qualification of the administration of cytotoxic medication
• Have completed BLS or ALS
• Experienced in Oncology with strong clinical skills including Portacaths, administering of cytotoxic medication, male and female catheterisation and cannulation
• Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills along with good IT skills
• Passionate about high quality care, demonstrating an empathetic and holistic approach to patient care
• Flexible towards working hours and shift patterns
• Ideally you will also be a non-medical prescriber and will have completed or will be working towards a BSc/MSc in a clinical specialism relevant to this role, but this is not essential
Working hours are 15 per week on a range of shift patterns. A competitive salary is offered which is the pro-rata equivalent of £32,000 to £36,000 per annum.
As part of your employment package, you will receive a comprehensive staff benefits package which includes health, wellbeing and support schemes, a pension plan and life assurance along with a range of retail discounts and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on Apply, or alternatively visit our website for a comprehensive vacancy list.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Palliative care, Ward nurse