Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
London, Greater London, England
Senior Staff Nurse Oncology
Permanent, full time
£35,673 - £40,401 per annum
Are you a staff nurse working in an oncology setting looking for the next step in your career?
Pulse is currently working alongside a private hospital within London's renowned medical district, that is looking for a senior staff nurse to join their highly skilled oncology team.
This recently refurbished hospital is dedicated to providing care for a wide variety of medical and surgical specialities, whilst also including sophisticated, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging technology for cancer patients.
We are looking for an NMC registered nurse who is currently working within an oncology setting and looking for a new challenge in their career. This is an exciting opportunity to gain more responsibilities and become a senior specialised practitioner working with leading consultants within oncology.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver high quality care, based on individual inpatient and family needs
- To become a key member of the specialised multi-disciplinary team
Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff
- Supervise and support junior team members
- Deputise for senior staff in their absence on the unit
- To become involved in research, audits and developments within the department
What are the benefits for you?
- Competitive salary of up to £40,401 per annum
- Genuine commitment and career development from your employer
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- Private pension
- Excellent benefits package
If you are currently working within an oncology department looking to develop your career - this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To hear more about this brand new opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on Apply.
- £ 35673 - 40401 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Jun 2017
Closes 2 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse