Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Vanrath Healthcare is pleased to be working in partnership with our client a BT15 Nursing Home to recruit a Day Duty Staff Nurse.
The home would be considered medium sized with fewer than 40 beds providing care for older people, adults with physical disability and younger adults requiring care.
Based in Belfast 15 the home is convenient to transport links and is close to M2 motorway and Westlink connections.
Candidates will be NMC Registered Nurses and while nursing home experience is always desirable it is not essential.
Salary is £27300 pa and post will attract the usual annual leave entitlements and pension benefits
All candidates who apply to VANRATH Healthcare advertised positions will receive the following as standard:
- A confidential chat about this role and your career aspirations
- CV Advice - we appreciate you may not have done one for a while
- Interview preparation - expert advice from our consultants
- On-going support and contact throughout the recruitment process
- Access to our other vacancies
- For more information on this vacancy or any other Healthcare positions please apply via the link below or contact Paul Kenna in the strictest confidence. You can also see our other Healthcare vacancies by visiting our website.
- £ 27300 - 27300 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Jun 2017
Closes 15 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd