Deputy Manager - RMN or RNLD - Learning Disabilities - £32k to £42k
Hoylake, Wirral, Merseyside, England
Deputy Manager - RMN or RNLD - Learning Disabilities - £32k- £42k
Major Healthcare are currently seeking a Deputy Manager for a Learning Disability (RMN or RNLD) service in the Hoylake Area of the Wirral. Our service is a 15 bed specialist nursing service for adults with learning disabilities, dual diagnoses and challenging behaviours. We are really keen to get excellent Deputy on board, who is looking for a new challenge, to drive this service forward.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please apply or call Martin from Major Healthcare on 0 - 151 - 252 - 0010 Please see more job details below.
This is an excellent company to work for. The aim is to enable the service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community. The standard of care across the group is extremely high, and they are constantly improving. They invest heavily into all of the services and into staff training and development, making it an exciting time to become part of the team. We are now seeking a like minded individual who shares this vision to join them.
* You will have responsibility for supporting all managerial aspects of the home; with the ability to focus on ensuring the best clinical standards of care are maintained, exceeding regulatory bodies' expectations.
* You will support members of your staff team and motivate them to ensure that person-centred care is being delivered.
* It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector, ideally you will have worked with challenging behaviours also.
* We require somebody with experience supervising nurses.
* Qualifications Required: RNLD or RMN
You will receive:
* An excellent salary of £32000 - £42000
* Unparalleled training and support
* Excellent benefits
If you are interested in discussing further please call and ask for Martin on 0 - 151 - 252 - 0010 or please apply with an up to date CV
- £ 32000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Ward learning disability nurse