Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Position: Registered Staff Nurse Location: Tyne and Wear
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary- £15 - £16 p/h (Depending on experience) An exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse has become available at a well-established Nursing Home. Successful candidates should obtain excellent communication skills, capable of leading and motivating a dedicated team of Care Assistants. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has ideally come from a care background. Elderly care & Dementia experience is preferred but not essential.
All applying applicants must:
- Hold a valid NMC Pin Number.
- Be a qualified RGN or RMN Nurse
- Be able to commit to a Full Time or Part Time permanent contract
- Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
- Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
The hourly rate for this position is £15 - £16 (depending on experience) with a great benefits package.
If you would like more information please contact Jack Hardy directly on 0118 309 4222
- £ 15.00 - 16.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse