Unit Nurse Manager - RGN RMN RNLD - Nursing Home
Ludlow, Shropshire, England
Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Care types : Elderly, Dementia, Challenging behaviour, Alzheimer's
Location : Ludlow, Shropshire
Salary : £37,000 ( £17.00 Per Hour Based on 42 Hour Contract) + Paid Breaks and Meals on Shift
Contract : Permanent, Full Time Days, Up to 48 hours available.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7 ***
Further Details : We are currently looking for an experienced Nurse with management experience, to join a passionate team within a management capacity. The home is a Mid-size nursing home, which is introducing a pioneering, Enhanced dementia care program. As Unit Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day and operational running of the shift, including rotas, recruitment, training and building strong relationships with local regulators and social services. The facility recently scored "GOOD" on it's CQC report. The home has a vibrant, active community which is full of social activities for service users, which helps build a stimulating and enjoyable lifestyle. The home treats every individual with respect and care, as if they were a family member of their own, and as a result, have created a welcoming atmosphere to all residents, and you will play a part in continuing this outstanding care.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Mentor Bonus Scheme - Addition £500 per Healthcare Practitioner (up to £1000 per year!).
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489774205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental nurse