Registered Nurse - RGN RMN RNLD - Nursing Home
Ludlow, Shropshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Care types : Elderly, Dementia, Challenging behaviour, Alzheimer's
Location : Ludlow, Shropshire
Salary : Up to £33,000 ( £15.00 Per Hour + Paid Breaks)
Contract : Permanent. Flexible Contracts Available including Part or Full Time - Days or Nights, up to 42 hours available.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 6 or Band 7 ***
Further Details : We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to join a passionate team within a Mid-size nursing home, which is introducing a pioneering, Enhanced dementia care program. The size of the facility ensures the team have plenty of time to dedicate to each service user individually, with person-centered care taking centre stage in the home. The facility recently scored "GOOD" on it's CQC report. The home has a vibrant, active community which is full of social activities for service users, which helps build a stimulating and enjoyable lifestyle. The home treats every individual with respect and care, as if they were a family member of their own, and as a result, have created a welcoming atmosphere to all residents, and you will play a part in continuing this outstanding care. The position is a staff nurse role with an exceptional starting salary, additional training and progression opportunities.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification : The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
- £ 28000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse