Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Agency
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Connaught Resourcing are currently looking to expand their pool of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Emergency Care Practitioners for a variety of opportunities nationally.
Our Client urgently requires Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Emergency Care Practitioners to work in busy Out of Hours and Urgent Care Centres across the country, to include London, the West Midlands, East Midlands, Surrey, Suffolk, Kent and Essex.
Connaught Resourcing have robust processes in place, including first class payroll and HR, and offer accessibility, honesty and transparency for all candidates, supported by an experienced consultant on a long term basis, to ensure your needs are understood and met.
Main duties of these roles will include the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharging of patients presenting at the centre with undiagnosed and undifferentiated conditions. Previous experience of working within a Walk in Centre or Urgent Care Centre is required.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
* Hold a minor illness or minor injury qualification
* Must be an autonomous practitioner (ANP, or ECP)
* Preferably a prescriber, although none prescribing roles are available
* Must be able to see all ages and conditions of minor illness
* Have experience in assessment and treatment of minor illnesses and/or minor injury
* Minor injury experience desirable but minor illness most crucial
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- £ 40 - 55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner