Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire - up to £14.85/hr - Full time (36 hours) - Days
My client is a national nursing care provider based in Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. They have a vacancy for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in their 65 bed nursing home to care for the elderly and those with dementia.
In this Registered General Nurse (RGN) job, the nurse will be working on days only although you may need to fill in on nights on occasions. The company are looking for nurses who want to develop and progress their career in elderly nursing as much as possible.
* 28 days holiday allowance
* Contributory Pension
* In House Training
* DBS Cost Covered
* Paid Breaks
* Paid NMC Fees
* Shopping Discounts
The right candidates must have the following to be considered:
* A valid NMC PIN number
* Be a qualified Registered Nurse
* Extensive UK Nursing experience
* Right to work in the UK
* 2 professional references
* Have up to date training in mandatory healthcare or willing to undergo training
* Leadership and Management
* Effective use of communication
* Understanding of the processes of care
* Personal Professional Development
* Be an Ethical Practitioner
* Administration of Medicines
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Will Fisk on 01293 848170 (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 14.50 - 14.85 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse