Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee - Full or Part Time
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee – Greater Manchester Area
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance - Competitive Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to look after one of our clients around Greater Manchester who have several sites in the area. The post will be working 3 - 5 days per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short and long term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
The role will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes.
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Actively promoting fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of occupational health amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supporting the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Providing clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeking continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold or be working towards an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Ideally be working as an Occupational Health Advisor or Trainee
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance
• Childcare Vouchers
• NMC registration
This role would suit an individual who is currently working as an Occupational Health Advisor or Nurse. If you feel this role would be suitable for you, apply now!
- £ 32000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 19 Jun 2017
Ref: OHA Manchester
This job was posted to: Occupational health