Mental Health Nurses wanted in Australia
Cpl healthcare on behalf on one of our client, situated in Melbourne, are seeking to recruit mental Health Nurses to work in an acute private hospital.
Fully accredited, their 88-bed specialist hospital retains sensitivity, warmth and comfort. They provide first class psychiatric care and treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs and include: Adult Mental Health, Aged Mental Health, Substance Use and Addiction, Overnight Hospital, Day Programs, Community Outreach and Consulting Suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing
- Registration in the General Division with the appropriate nursing authority in the UK or Ireland
- Mental health applicants-one year’s post registration experience in relevant area
- Acute Medical/Rehabilitation ward applicants- two years post registration experience in relevant area
- Eligible to work in Australia
- 457 Visas available for suitable candidates.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse