General Nurses positions in Australia
Cpl healthcare on behalf on one of our client, situated in Victoria, are seeking to recruit experienced General Nurses to work in their ICU, Scrub/ anaesthetic, ED wards.
- This is Tasmania's largest hospital.
- 490-bed hospital that provides general and specialty medical and surgical services.
- The state referral centre for cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, burns, hyperbaric and diving medicine, neonatal intensive care and high risk obstetrics.
- 10 operating theatres – one of these is a dedicated emergency theatre 24/7. There is also a 16 bedded ICU department and the ED caters for 60,000 presentations per year.
- Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing
- Registration in the General Division with the appropriate nursing authority in the UK or Ireland
- ICU/Scrub/ anaesthetic/ED applicants-one year’s post registration experience in relevant area
- Eligible to work in Australia
Visa and Accommodation
- 457 Visas available for suitable candidates.
- One month accommodation available for overseas Nurses
- Excellent relocation package
Interviews in Dublin and London the week of the 22nd of May.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse