London, Greater London, EnglandThe Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS foundation trust is a leading organisation with an international reputation. You will join a highly motivated and committed group of people in an organisation that wants to constantly develop its talent. Because the Trust specialises in heart and lung diseases, members of their staff have moved to their hospitals from throughout Europe and around the world to further their specialist skills.
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust encourage development of staff both personally and professionally to ensure our patients get the first-class service they deserve.
They have two locations - The Royal Brompton Hospital in the heart of London and in the other in the quiet town of Harefield. Both sites offer the best of both worlds in terms of atmosphere and lifestyle.
- Assistance with the NMC cost and process
- Sponsorship for nurses from outside the EEA
- Relocation packages
- On site accommodation
- Subsidised meals at on-site restaurants
- Subsidised day nurseries for children aged up to five years
- Generous pension scheme – to enhance your own contribution (ranging from five to 13.5 per cent), the employer also contributes 14.3 per cent
- Eligible for NMC registration or NMC registered
- IELTS passed to level 7 in all modules if not registered
- Experience in either Cardiac, Respiratory or Cardiothoracic nursing
- Commitment to stay in the UK for a minimum of 3 years
If you would like to learn more about this position or apply, please call Abigael Thomas on 02078618777 ext. 2065 or click the apply button below
- £ 22128 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse