Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Salary: £35 -£60
Chase Medical have fantastic opportunities for a Nurse Practitioner in Nottingham. We have several locum openings in this area, so if you're looking for an exciting new career opportunity and to earn some extra income, then please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience of working in a primary care setting
* Prescribing qualification
* Confidently treat patients for Minor illness and Injury
The benefits: Working on a locum basis with Chase Medical:
* An exceptional rate of pay: Our advanced practitioners are paid at a rate of £35 - £60 per hour (Including holiday pay)
* The flexibility to choose your own shifts and hours
* No minimum number of shifts
* Work is available locally to you
* The opportunity to boost your CPD
* Shifts which match your skillset
* A friendly and dedicated team
A little bit about who we are
Chase Medical is a specialist in providing Locum, Permanent and Contractual work for Practice Nurses, Nurse practitioners, Community & Emergency Care Nurses within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings. We work with approximately 20% of the GP surgeries within England, and we aim to provide the most local, suitable shifts to our bank members. We have work available nationwide and in most cases we can provide the work you require.
Apply now or find out more by calling Liz on 0114 275 7421 (Reference EH-AP-NOTTINGHAM)
Alternatively, are you looking for your next permanent role?
Our specialist team can help find you the perfect role; tailored to your requirements. We take the work out of securing your dream job, negotiating terms of employment on your behalf - so if you're looking for a new and exciting role then get in touch!
We have a variety of positions available across the country based in Primary Care. Our large network of Primary Care Centres across the UK often use us exclusively to find their perfect nurse, so you won't find many of our opportunities elsewhere.
If you know of anyone else who may also be interested in Locum or Permanent work please do feel free to pass on our details. We offer a £50 reward for successful referrals.
If you would like to find out more about the Locum and Permanent opportunities we have available, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Liz Hayers on 0114 275 2421 or email Liz.Hayers@chase-medical.com
- £ 35 - 60 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 18 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner