Occupational Health Nurse
Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England
Occupational Health Advisor - Nurse Qualified
Pontefract or Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £40,000
We are looking to recruit a full time Occupational Health Advisor on behalf of a major retail client in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse with an Occupational Health qualification.
The role will be working within their warehouse and distribution division, covering one of the main warehouses, either in Pontefract or Bradford, West Yorkshire. The role may need flexibility to cover both warehouses although this is negotiable.
* Provide support and advice regarding long term sickness absences and capability.
* Deliver health surveillance, training and health promotion programmes.
* Support the business Wellbeing Agenda by carrying out biometric testing and motivational interviewing.
The overall purpose of the role is to promote, maintain and improve the physical and psychological well-being of all members of staff. To include advising staff and management on long term sick, making informed decisions based on employee's health and wellbeing as well as considering business requirements.
* Registered Nurse with an Occupational Health qualification
* Experience of working within industry, ideally a distribution or retail environment.
* Good verbal and written communication skills across each level of the organisation.
* Full UK driving licence
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours over Monday to Friday. We are also happy to hear from experienced candidates looking to work 4 days a week.
The salary is negotiable on experience, £38,000 - £40,000 and you will receive a number of other benefits including:
* 25% staff discount on all products including clothing and homeware
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* VIP sale access
* Further reduced items on the staff shop
* Subsidised canteen
* Petrol expenses
If you would like further details, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on 0161 8358326 and send your CV (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 38000.00 - 40000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor, Nurse practitioner, Occupational health