Deputy Manager RGN Pinner, Middlesex £15-£16 per hour
Pinner, Greater London, England
A small, fully CQC compliant nursing home in Pinner, Middlesex requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in elderly care management to work as Deputy Manager. This independently owned and operated service provides dedicated nursing care to older people with general nursing care needs and provides luxury living along with the highest standards of care.
As Deputy Manager you will support the Home Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home, deputising in their absence. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will promote the highest standards of clinical and personal care throughout the service.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
• Proven and current experience working as a Deputy Manager in a care home
• Strong working knowledge of CQC requirements, Care Standards Act, Health and Safety requirements and all relevant legislation
• A strong leader, demonstrating confidence and competence providing line management and clinical leadership to a strong team
Hours for this role are 48 per week on days and the salary offered is £15-£16 per hour.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below. For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply. Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 19 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse