Registered Nursing Home Nurse - RGN/RMN
Camberley, Surrey, England
Care Service: Nursing Home
Area: Camberley, Surrey
Benefits: £16.50 P/H and additional benefits.
Amber Mace is recruiting for a unit manager for a care service in Camberley, Surrey. The care company offers nursing and residential care to the elderly. This modern, award winning home focus on each resident’s physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing with highly trained carers and nurses.
• Responsible for the nursing/care/support of service users
• You will maintain high levels of Resident occupancy and want to develop your career
• Be dedicated to providing excellent care to residents
Skills and experience
• RGN/RMN qualification
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Experience with elderly care
Salary and the package:
• £16.50 P/H
• EXCELLENT career progression
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
• The Chance to represent an award winning home
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Mark Allison at Amber Mace on Apply
This position would be suitable for a RGN, RMN nurse.
- £ 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 19 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse