Head of Nursing Operations
Harlow, Essex, England
We are currently recruiting for a new and challenging role of Head of Nursing Operations, to support our Director of Nursing to lead us in the next stage of our journey as the number one Clinical Homecare provider in the UK.
About the Role…
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced nurse manager to lead, our national, multi-therapy, field-based nursing team to continue to provide our exceptional high levels of clinical care to our patients.
Any location considered but the role will have extensive travel within the UK
- Competitive basic salary
- Car or Car Allowance
- Company pension pla
- 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- Heavily discounted healthcare insurance
- NMC fees supported after a year's service (subject to eligibility)
- Childcare vouchers
- Lloyds Pharmacy Discount Card
- You will have …
- Proven leadership skills
- Competent in clinical practice, with current nursing registration
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Proven budgeting and financial management experience
- Ability to prioritise a complex and demanding portfolio with competing priorities
- Ability to balance commercial and clinical requirements to meet business needs
Who we are…
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 36,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists.
For more details please contact Katy Clementson on Apply
The closing date for applications is 2nd June 2017 and we will be holding interviews on 11th July 2017.
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 9 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse