Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Band 7 Midwife Sonographer
Each year TTM Healthcare help thousands of health professionals find the best jobs across the UK. Our client, an NHS Hospital Trust have an opportunity available for a Band 7 Midwife Sonographer to join their fantastic Women’s and Children’s team based in Hertfordshire / Greater London.
Are you committed to fostering innovation and driving improvements in an environment that is empowering and supportive for staff and for Women and their families, in your care?
A vacancy has risen for an experienced midwife Sonographer to join their established dynamic and forward thinking service.
Your main duties will include Ultrasonography: dating, nuchal translucency measurement and fetal anomaly scan compliant with relevant standards and other relevant scans when required.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Registered Midwife with a post graduate certificate in obstetric ultrasound and a Nuchal translucency certificate. You must have experience in all obstetric ultrasound scanning including transvaginal, Doppler and Nuchal translucency.
Specialist knowledge of screening and diagnostic testing is also required.
You must be sympathetic / empathetic to the needs of women, be a team builder, be reliable and approachable.
• Perform obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound scans
• Provide diagnostic reports
• Maintain records
• To be an expert clinical practitioner within ultrasound
• Responsible for counselling women undertaking diagnostic testing
• Training and education of ultrasound students
• Supervise staff undertaking training
• Ability to provide counselling to women and their partners faced with screen positive results
• To provide professional and clinical midwifery leadership
• To directly line manage staff within ultrasound
• Participate in performance of staff and appraisals
• Career Development
• Work in an innovative and supportive environment
• NHS Pension scheme
• Full entitlement to sick pay and annual leave
Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Midwife Sonographer?
Kindly get in touch today to apply.
Salary £32,952 - £43,038 per annum including HCA
Sounds good? Please call Amy Quinn on 0203 582 1406 EXT 190 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
- £ 32,952 - 43,038 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 14 Mar 2017
Closes 14 Apr 2017
Ref: Band 7 Midwife
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse, Community Midwife, Ward Midwife