Staff nurse- up to £35,000! Relocation included!
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Location: Multiple locations available across the UK- London, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool
Relocation package included- Excellent salaries- Start work before your PIN!
IELTS support coming soon
Are you a nurse that is passionate about helping elderly people regain control of their day? Do you have knowledge in supporting older people with dementia and helping improve their quality of life? This job is for you!
What you’ll do
- Leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements.
- You’ll be responsible for the highest possible standard of care of all Residents in your area, whilst taking management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- As a part of the care team, you will talk with care assistants, nurses, the home manager and all other healthcare professionals about how to get the best quality of life for your residents
Who you are
- As a nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will have knowledge of care plans, dementia and safeguarding.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge
- You will take a patient-centred approach to your care, and look out for the emotional and physical well-being of your patients
With over 350 homes across the UK, our client provides expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Have peace of mind knowing your job is secure with a large, national company. Their compassionate teams support residents and their families through every stage, from help with everyday living to nursing and end of life care for those who have higher care needs.
To apply for this fantastic role simply click the link below and you will be call about this great opportunity!
- £ 33,000 - 35,000 Per year
- Full time
- Contract, Permanent
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd