Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time (some work from Home is possible)
An opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to become a Registered Manager at a small reputable Nursing Home based in Swindon. The Home provides comprehensive nursing care for residents with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Ensuring the residents receive the highest standards of care
- Maintaining the commercial viability of the home
- Lead both the care and support teams to the highest level to strive for excellence in all areas of the service provision.
- Live by the company's values, and act in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Maintain a strong relationship with CQC.
- Have the ability to provide care that is second to none for residents and help motivate and develop your team.
- RNLD / RGN / RMN qualified with experience within a nursing home at senior level
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In Return You Will Get:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- On-going Development Opportunities
- A Positive Work Environment That Focuses On Person Centred Care
- A Host of Benefits To Be Discussed At Interview
If you would like to find out more please send your CV in applicationIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 18 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home learning disability nurse