Senior Registered Nurse
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Senior Registered Nurse, Cambridge, £16 per hour
Read on for more details or click apply now to register your CV and details to find out more!
Salary up to £39,900
£1,000 welcome bonus
Excellent training opportunities
Bank holiday enhancements
Company pay DBS and PIN revalidation
About the role
I am currently recruiting a Registered Nurse, RGN/RMN/RNLD, seeking a new role within a nursing home. As one of the Staff Nurses, you will be based within a purpose-built nursing home, with a lovely garden, in a quiet area in Cambridge. The home has been specifically designed to meet the residents needs, elderly nursing, Alzheimer's or dementia, and has a real friendly reputation.
Free parking is available at the home and it's easy accessible via bus.
In this role, you will be part of one of the UKs largest healthcare providers, offering career progression via company training into roles up to Home Manager and Senior Trainer.
All you need to apply is
* A Registered Nurse Qualification - RGN, RMN, RNLD
* An active NMC PIN number
* The right to work within the UK
* Dedication to the role and desire to provide the utmost care to the residents in the home
* Efficient record keeping in accordance with NMC guidelines
* To assist in establishing and working through individual support plans, personal plans and reviews with the service user and their family, to identify their needs and optimise their quality of life within the Care Home
* Administration of medication
* Ordering of nursing and pharmaceutical supplies
* Ensure orderliness/cleanliness within Home at all times
* Assess and complete appropriate risk assessments on service users
* Participate in induction and training of untrained staff and supervision
To learn more about the role and to be put forward, click APPLY now and send through your CV and details.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 18 Mar 2017
Ref: Senior Registered Nurse
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse