Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£24,000 to £29,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with a leading private hospital provider seeking to recruit a Registered Mental Health Nurse in Birmingham.
The service is a private hospital which specialises with caring for those with Bipolar, Manic Depression, Challenging Behaviour, Mental Health Condition and Schizophrenia.
• To meet associated national guidelines and fully abide by their guidance and be fully conversant with the Code of Practice of the post holder’s professional body.
• To adhere to and promote the policies, procedures and guidelines produced by in relation to practice and more general issues.
• To help monitor and review, modify and improve practice, ensuring the highest possible standards of care are maintained.
• To participate in any on duty or out-of-hours rosters as require
• Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
• Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Valid NMC Registration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
• Knowledge of current practice in relation to users with Brain Injuries.
• To have knowledge of the Statutory Code of Practice
- £ 24000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
Ref: RMN Birmingham
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse