Flu Vaccination (Central London)
London, Greater London, England
Pulse currently has a new and exciting opportunity coming up to working on the new Flu Project for winter 2017. This is a great opportunity to do something slightly different, whilst working for one of the largest Private health care providers. Our client will provide you with everything you require in order to successfully run vaccination clinics to a wide range of corporate clients across London and further afield.
You will be required to travel to the head office in central London to collect your vaccine kit and then make you way over to your allocated client, set up for the day and administer your vaccines. You must be able to commit to at least 2 shifts per week, shift times can vary from shorter days to longer days depending on the number of vaccinations required and the location. Travel expenses and travel time will be paid by the client.
Pulse has been running the Flu campaigns for over 8 years and each year is more and more successful. We receive excellent feedback from our nurses who then continue to work on the next campaign the following year.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of adult nursing across a number of specialities
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously in a variety of settings
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Fast-track registration
• Free mandatory training, available on a Saturday
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
• Hireview- a new online video interviewing software
If you have previous experience of administering vaccinations and are looking for additional shifts to work alongside your current role or would like to work full time with great rates, please submit your details below or call the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse