Director of Nursing - Dublin
Kate Cowhig Healthcare Recruitment are seeking a forward thinking Director of Nursing to provide strong strategic clinical leadership and direction to hospital services, nursing and other ancillary services within Dublin.
The successful candidate will act as a leader in the development of high quality care, transformational change and will be responsible for embedding an organisational culture of empowerment and innovation across the clinical departments.
A successful track record as a Senior Nursing Manager in a large and complex organisation is required.
If you are looking for a role which is challenging, very rewarding and you enjoy travel, this is the role for you.
- Be an RGN on the current NMBI live register or have completed a 3rd level qualification in Nursing / or Healthcare Management.
- Have 10 years post registration nursing experience and 5 years nursing management experience at a minimum of CNM2 level of which 3 years must have been in an acute setting
- Possess demonstrable and sufficient administrative, leadership and capacity to discharge the functions of office and have proven management ability and experience.
- Have a successful track record and background of consistent personal achievement as a manager in a comparable and complex organisation and / or function within the healthcare sector.
- Be highly motivated and committed to developing and empowering the nursing team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary and performance bonus
- Permanent contract, 39 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible hours and rosters
- Modern and growing range of services
- Opportunities for career progression
- Support for professional development
- Pension and Sick Pay scheme
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment
Head Office: 83 Merrion Square | Dublin 2 | Ireland
London Office: 31 Southampton Row | London | UK WC1B 5HJ
Galway Office: Gray Office Park, Galway Retail Park, Headford Road | Galway | Ireland
- € 100000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 13 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse