Registered Nurse - Outpatients
Chertsey, Surrey, England
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey, Surrey has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
We provide a 6 day per week service to the hospital. We support Consulting rooms, Health Screening and GPs. Our opening hours start from 7am to 9pm weekdays, 7am to 4pm on a Saturday.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered General Nurse, ENB 998 or equivalent.
* Good clinical skills, i.e. Phlebotomy, ECG.
* Good communication and organisational skills.
* Good theoretical knowledge. Familiar with Clinical Governance.
* Evidence of on-going professional development.
* Experience in an acute setting.
* Motivated and willing to learn and develop.
* Committed to the provision of a quality service to our patients and consultants.
Duties of this role include:
* To work within a team led by the Consulting Suite Clinical Lead and Supervisor, including consultants, Registered Nurses, Health Care Assistants and Receptionists.
* To assess the needs of patients and consultants and to deliver a high standard of care in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital and department, NMC Code of Conduct and the hospital policies and protocols.
* To be able to cover key shifts for business needs.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse