Senior Nurse RGN Kingston Upon Thames £16 - £21 per hour
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
A Senior Nurse is required to work in a small, independently owned and managed general elderly nursing home in Kingston Upon Thames.
The home provides a real family home feel for service users and enables them to lead a varied and active lifestyle whilst being supported by the best possible clinical and personal care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse post should be/have:
• Qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Experienced working in a nursing home environment at Senior Nurse level or equivalent.
• Able to undertake all aspects of care planning, delivery and monitoring
• Confident leading a team and providing clinical direction
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full time position working 35 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm.
Excellent hourly rates of pay are offered, in the region of £16 to £21 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this post or any other nursing opportunities throughout Greater London, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 16 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse