Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: South Shields
Salary: £24,000 - £33,000 per annum (£13.00 - £14.50 per hour) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work in a beautiful nursing home in South Shields. This service offers a warm, friendly environment to all residents and is well-equipped with modern care features. The home is ideally situated in South Shields and is close to public transport links.
This home provides person-centred care to the elderly, as well as individuals with a dementia. The home prides itself in the high quality of care that they provide the residents and the Home Manager is looking for a passionate nurse to join their friendly team of staff.
The manager is very flexible and can accommodate both full and part time hours and both nights and day shifts are available. We welcome applications from both newly-qualified or experienced nurses as a full preceptorship programme is available.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature, and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
- £ 24000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 18 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse