Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
*SALARY IS PRO RATA BASED ON 44 HOURS PER WEEK*
*Please be advised this position is for nights only*
One simple promise
About the role
We’re currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee the care of all residents in our Home.
As Registered Nurse, you’ll be responsible for the highest possible standard of care of all Residents in your area, whilst taking management responsibility for a shift as directed.
• satisfying Residents’ wishes and best interests, in line with regulatory and legislative requirements
• supervising, coaching and supporting your Colleagues to deliver their best
• ensuring that reports of ill health and requests for GP visits are followed up
• administering prescribed medicines
• maintaining accurate records and reports
• ensuring that all Residents’ individual care plans are reviewed regularly
• supervising meals
We’ll expect you to bring:
• a valid NMC Pin
• a full understanding of person centered care planning processes
• a background in care environments
• experience of leading, managing and mentoring a team
• ideally some experience of caring for older people
• good communication and organisation skills
At HC One, we’re committed to creating care homes that offer the kindest and highest quality Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care in the UK. You’ll share our all for one approach, and help take our commitment even further.
We are dedicated to offering safe, warm, comfortable and welcoming environments in all of our Homes and a workplace where all of our colleagues and their futures are immensely important to us. We’ll invest in you with lots of training and brilliant opportunities to progress your career, and we’ll reward you with a competitive salary, benefits and a pension.
If you’re committed and caring and want to join us on our journey to be the very best please apply now.
- £ 29,755.00 - 32,136.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 10 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse