Registered Nurse – IV Vitamin Infusion Clinic Westminster
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
A clinic in Harley Street that specialises in providing IV Vitamin Infusions and health and wellbeing promotion has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN to join their team.
In this role you will provide intra-muscular injections of vitamin infusions and will be working with an exclusive, international client base in state of the art clinics.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week. You will primarily work in Harley Street but may also be required to undertake home visits and work occasional Sundays, where double time will be paid. The salary offered is up to £33,000.
Candidates for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified RGN with an active NMC pin
• Must be able to undertake cannulation and phlebotomy
• Strong communication skills, eloquent written and verbal English. Ideally you will also be able to speak more than one language
• Professionally presented, discreet, creative, proactive and flexible
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team and clientele, demonstrating social competence in a multicultural environment
• Comfortable and able to excel in a sales environment whilst demonstrating a commitment to the best possible standards of customer service
• Well organised and able to keep good records, manage stock and undertake administrational duties when required
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
Due to the nature of this position the appointee will be female and this vacancy is exempt from the Sex Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 33000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Practice nurse, Ward nurse