Occupational Health Advisor - Gaydon Warwickshire
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
We are currently recruiting for a exceptional candidate for the position of Occupational Health Advisor to be based on site with our prestigious automotive client in Gaydon. Working as part of a small on-site team you will cover a full Occupational Health remit.
- Clinical case management of employees advising on adjustments/restrictions where required.
- Providing appropriate health surveillance on a risk based approach.
- Undertaking a range of initial pre-placement and fitness for work assessments.
- Providing business travel health advice, vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis.
- Delivering health promotion initiatives in line with business needs and national health trends.
- Participate in all clinical governance activities including clinical audit and training.
- Attend meetings and report on key data including health surveillance.
The hours of work are Applybetween Monday- Friday.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a Registered General Nurse on part 1 of the NMC Register and ideally hold a qualification within Occupational Health to Certificate, Diploma or Degree level. Recent experience within Occupational Health essential. Ideally you will also be experienced within a manufacturing setting.
For further details and a full job description please contact Stacey Mushing or Jagruti Patel on Apply. Alternatively e-mail a current cv
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational health