Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager to join a developing care organisation with both nursing and residential homes across the South West. This particular home in Cheltenham offers a very high standard of nursing to the elderly and those suffering with dementia, it has an excellent reputation within the local community. As Deputy Manager you will be Managing the Nursing and support team while working with the Home Manager to ensure high standards are provided throughout.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care within the home.
• RGN/RMN Qualified
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
To apply for this fantastic Deputy Manager role or to find out more information please contact Steph Hamilton on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to s.hamilton @ Apply
- £ 34000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse