Staff Nurse - Senior Staff Nurse
Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Position -Senior Staff Nurse - Macclesfield
Ref - CTSNM
Salary - £26,000 - £31,000
Hours- Full-time - Permanent
My client is a house hold name in the private hospital sector and is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse/ Senior Staff Nurse on a permanent basis. The hospital is based in the town of Macclesfield, this being one of many hospitals up and down the country. In today's healthcare market, they are in an enviably strong position and as a result are looking to take on full time staff.
My client is interested in hiring an exceptional Senior Staff Nurse to join their surgical nursing team with the ability to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care. If you're passionate about nursing and you want to grow your career in a leadership role, now's the time to apply for this role, whether you're currently working in the NHS or a private setting. You will be dealing with a diverse range of patients daily that come over different speciality areas, meaning you will never stop learning as you go along.
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Your key accountabilities will be to provide day-to-day supervision, including clinical supervision of junior nursing staff and students of the department, with responsibilities including all or most of the following:
* Work scheduling/rotas
* Involvement in recruitment, induction, performance review, attendance management, disciplinary and grievance matters
* Competency assessment, training, development and the mentoring of staff
* Ensure work is carried out efficiently and to agreed working practice and protocols
Key words: CCU, Senior Staff Nurse, NMC, Leeds, Full Time, Surgical
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Craig Travis at Pulse Jobs on Applyor alternatively please forward your CV
- £ 26000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse