Durham, Durham, England
Staff Nurse required in Seaham,£14.00 - £14.50 per hour, Days or Nights, 36+ hours per week, excellent CQC.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a lovely nursing home in Seaham. My client provides nursing services to Younger adults and the elderly with care categories such as Alzeheimer's, Bipolar, Cancer Care, Neuropathic, Head/brain Injury & Care of the elderly. This home is privately owned with 39 service users and an overall excellent CQC rating. Entertainers visit the home regularly and a range of activities are arranged by the activities coordinator. The home is near to local services and a shopping area. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights, 36+ hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate and other company benefits.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights - 36+ Hours per week
- Younger adults & The elderly
- £14.00 - £14.50 per hour
- Dementia, Mental Health, Brain Injuries.
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free parking
- Paid Breaks
- Over all a really good CQC rating
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- € 14 - 14.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd