Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
£55K Salary Hospital Manager position for a private mental health hospital working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm based in Cardiff.
My client requires a dedicated Hospital Manager to manage a small, private mental health hospital based in Cardiff. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CSSIW compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the hospital and management of all staff. The successful Hospital Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Hospital Manager
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Adolescents, adults
- Mental Health
- £55K Salary
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the hospital
- Maintaining excellent CSSIW compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about mental health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
DC17652Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 55000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse, Ward learning disability nurse