Oncology Manager RGN Tunbridge Wells £38K - £45K p/a + benefits
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
A leading national provider of private healthcare services currently has a vacancy in their private hospital in the Tunbridge Wells area for a highly experienced Registered Nurse to work as Oncology Manager.
The purpose of the role is to:
• Take the lead on all cancer services within the hospital, ensuring the best possible patient experience and outcomes from diagnosis to discharge
• Provide effective clinical leadership, acting as a specialist resource of knowledge for Cancer and Oncology in the hospital, working clinically as well as providing management
• Promote an ethos of continual improvement, taking into account views of patients, staff and carers
Applicants will meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed a post-registration qualification or degree in Oncology
• Extensive managerial or leadership experience in Oncology or Cancer services
• Have completed a recognised teaching and mentoring qualification , ideally with some experience in a teaching role
• Some experience of financial management and budgetary control
• Proven experience of meeting challenging performance targets and service improvements
This is a full time role with a 37.5 hour working week.
The competitive salary offered is in the region of £38,000 to £45,000 per annum and alongside this, the successful candidate will also receive an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on Apply, or alternatively visit our website for a comprehensive vacancy list.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
- £ 38000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Palliative care, Ward nurse