Home Manager RGN/RMN Staines £50,000 p/a + Bonus
Staines, Surrey, England
A large luxury care home in Staines requires an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop the service.
The home has state of the art facilities to enable the best possible standards of care to older people with general nursing and dementia care needs and residents enjoy hotel style living in modern surroundings.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified RGN or RMN with an active NMC pin
• Experienced in the management of a large (70+ beds) care home and in achieving full CQC compliance
• A strong clinical background
• Demonstrate extensive experience in staff training and professional development
• Excellent working knowledge of CQC regulations, Health and Safety legislation, local authority requirements and all regulatory requirements in an elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership skills
As Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the management of the service and will manage staff, budgets and resources. You will ensure the home is complying with all national regulations and will conduct regular audits of drug records and care plans and will promote the home to ensure high levels of occupancy are maintained.
The vacancy is to work 40 hours per week on day shifts and an excellent salary of £50,000 per annum is offered in return. A performance based bonus scheme is also in place.
If you would like more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd