Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Position - Registered Paediatric Nurse - Wrexham
Ref - CTPNW
Salary - £25,000-30,000 (Negotiable)
Hours- Full-time Permanent 37.5pw
My client are in a fortunate position to be looking to add to their team with a new Paediatric Nurse at their Wrexham Private Hospital. You will be responsible for planning the care of Children across many specialities whilst they are staying in the hospital..
About the role
With the skills you already gained from previous experiences, you will assess, plan and implement high standards of nursing care ensuring the patient has the best possible experience during their visit into the hospital. This hospital sees a large number of paediatric patients come through their hospital and they are looking for someone who is compassionate about helping young people get back to full health as quickly as possible. You will act as a strong and patient advocate whilst working closely with the wider multidiscipline team. You will get opportunities to develop your own skills whilst working closely with Nurses who are specialists in their fields.
Is this the right fit for you?
In order to be successful in your application to the role of Registered Nurse/ Paediatric Nurse you must be a Registered nurse with current paediatric experience enabling you to:
* To assess of care needs and development and implementation of programmes of care for patients.
* To help provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to paediatric care.
* To demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care.
* To provide a resource to colleagues.
* To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, families, employees and visitors.
* To ensure that high standards of paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
* Registered Sick Children's nurse or equivalent
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good IT Skills
* Ability to work under pressure within a team
* Excellent communication skills
Key Words: Paediatric, Nurse, Specialist, Surgical, RGN, Orthopaedic, Gastroenterology, Cosmetic, Urology, General surgery, ENT
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Craig Travis at Pulse Jobs on Applyor alternatively please forward your CV
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse