Occupational Health Advisor Broughton
Mold, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor in Broughton.
Occupational Health Advisor responsibilities-
- Case management ; complete comprehensive functional capability assessments on employees either who are absent from work or referred through by the line manager, giving advice to both the employee and business regarding fitness to work
- Health surveillance : perform the required health surveillance procedures and interpret results in line with department procedure / policy. Advising the employee and business, when appropriate of the outcome of the results.
- Production and maintenance of confidential medical records. Adhering to the standards as defined by the NMC and the internal policies and procedures.
- To participate in development of health promotion programmes designed to inform and educate workers about health issues at work.
- To respond to an injured / unwell employee in line with departmental policies.
- Support the OH management and admin team, contribute in the running of the department, and take an active informed interest in development of policies and procedures.
This is a temporary ongoing contract role working 2 days per week on a part time basis.
To be considered for this role you will be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a OH diploma or degree.
For further information please contact Stacey or Jag on Applyor email a current CV to
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational health