Theatre Team Leader RGN/ODP Westminster Up to £47,298 p/a *Fantastic Benefits*
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
A leading private hospital in Westminster has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner with extensive scrub experience to work as Theatre Team Leader.
The purpose of the post is to lead in the clinical and operational management of the theatre departments and provide direction and mentorship to junior team members.
You will assist with the management and preparation of theatre lists and will coordinate care programmes and efficiently utilise resources.
Applicants must be RGN qualified with up to date NMC registration or ODP qualified with current HCPC registration and will meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate recent experience in operating theatres with knowledge of current best practices
• Confident working in a busy theatre environment in a senior or managerial position
• Able to assess and monitor clinical standards and competencies
• Flexible to work a rotating shift pattern that covers a 24 hour service
• Ideally have completed post-registration studies relevant to this sector, e.g. Advanced Scrub Practitioner
This is a full time role and has a 37.5 hour working week.
The annual salary offered is up to £47,298 depending on experience and a comprehensive staff benefits packages is available which includes;
• Progressive pay band structuring with generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
• A contributory pension scheme
• 27 days annual leave per year
• Private healthcare cover
• Ongoing opportunities for training and career progression
• A range of employee support schemes such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers & season ticket loans
• Short term accommodation is also available if a suitable candidate from outside the local area is found
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 47298 - 47298 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 16 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse